- Moose Thompson has had no response in trying to find a boyfriend for his daughter so he is throwing in a riding mower, a McDonald’s coupon and a set of earplugs.
- POSSUM LODGE AUCTION: Sunday September 14th @ NOON
Mr. Used 984 Barton St. E. Hamilton Ontario
Whatever is left of the Lodge tv studio set will be going on the auction block. Including flats, props and furniture. All proceeds go to Mr. Used who has been kindly storing it all rent free since 2005. If you can’t get there, maybe you can bid by phone or online. Give ‘em a call and find out. 905.312.8733
- For Sale: Last week all of Buster Hadfield’s livestock was shocked by a massive gas well explosion on his farm. As a result he is now selling 7500 eggs, 12 tons of manure and an adult beef cow, medium rare.
- Thanks to everybody who showed up at the Hanover Raceway last month. They treated me well and nobody got hurt too bad. My November Mini-Tour is in place:
Taylor, MI – November 7th
Vergennes, VT – November 9th
Bangor, ME – November 11th
Derry, NH – November 12th
Pittsfield, MA – November 13th
Frederick, MD – November 14th
Check redgreen.com for details.
- Watch for downloadable scripts coming to the online store mid-September. We’re starting with Season XV and working our way backwards. Eventually all 15 seasons will be available at redgreenshop.com. A great behind the scenes look at what we were trying to do and how it went so horribly wrong. Each set of scripts is over 500 pages so this could finally fill up that bookshelf of yours.
- Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement had a misprint in their story about Viola MacKenzie’s twin gorillas who have often been spotted playing in the trees in her front yard. It should have said ‘Viola lets her beasts swing freely’. Apologies to Viola and please tell the Men’s Club to stop driving by her house.
- I know last month I had hopes for our Toronto baseball team but apparently this year, the blue jays are heading south early.
- Be sure to check out the other areas of this website. Got a special tribute to our Member of the Month and I even coughed up a travel tip in Handyman Corner.
- Have a great September. It’s been one of my favourite months ever since I finished high school, which is not as long ago as it should be. See you at the Lodge Meeting at the end of the month. Until then, keep your stick on the ice.
Red Green, lodge leader.