- Moose Thompson has announced that his daughter is moving out to finally be on her own two feet. Moose says it’s about time and is hoping one of the other Lodge Members will be kind enough to tell her.
- The Possum Lodge Auction was a huge success. Everything sold and Len, who owns Mr. Used, finally got paid for storing the set and props and generally looking after us for free for a long long time.
- Junior Singleton is looking for a jig saw puzzle expert to come over to his place and help him assemble what was once a crystal vase. Time is of the essence. His wife comes home Sunday.
- For Sale: Flinty McClintock is selling his unicycle. He had his left kidney removed and now keeps falling over to the right.
- Buster Hadfield’s daughter is offering $5 to anybody who will get her Miley Cyrus CD down off the roof. Buster is offering $10 for you to not bother.
- Keep your eye out for a contest or two around my November Mini-Tour:
*Vergennes, VT – November 9th
Bangor, ME – November 11th
Derry, NH – November 12th
*Pittsfield, MA – November 13th
Frederick, MD – November 14th
Check redgreen.com for details.
*Never been there.
- Stinky Peterson’s wife is suing their renovation contractor for incompetence. She claims there are no studs in her bedroom. Stinky misunderstood the accusation and is now on medication.
- The downloadable scripts started last month with Season XV. Season XIV coming soon. And so on. And so on. Watch for a nifty contest coming in the new year where you get to perform one of our scripts for a chance to win a prize.
- Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement had a misprint in their story about a drunken policeman at the Art Show. The term ‘hammered copper’ was referring to one of the metal sculptures.
- Coming very soon. A Facebook project where we ask you to recommend our page to your friends and in return, you have a chance to win $500. Will happen soon with an Oct 31st deadline and the winner will be announced Nov. 1st.
- Be sure to check out the other areas of this website. New stuff in the Photo Gallery and Handyman Corner. Member of the Month is Bill Elliott who directed our show and is a good guy. I even sat down at a desk for one of my chats in a new section we’re calling Red’s Video Blog.
- Have a ‘frost on the pumpkin’ October, and I think you know what I mean, and I will see you at the Lodge Meeting at the end of the month. Until then, keep your stick on the ice.