- The Port Asbestos Animal Shelter is looking for a Seeing Eye Person to take their blind dog for walks.
- Lost Chainsaw – last seeing heading north on Hwy 12 at full throttle and with chain guard off. Should be treated as dangerous.
- Buster Hadfield asking if anyone has a live mosquito that he could borrow. He’s one bite away from the world record.
- The Possum Lake Ladies Auxiliary is having a fund- raising dinner with entertainment provided by local singer Bob Trout, who is a Hank Wolnicki impersonator. Apparently Bob sounds exactly like the virtually unknown performer.
- Red’s Canadian Tour winds up November 2nd in Pictou Nova Scotia, making a total of 36 performances of his latest one man show. A couple of them weren’t bad. Thanks to everyone who came out.
- The TV Special of Red’s latest show – How To Do Everything – will air in Canada on The Comedy Network in December.
- US Tour to start end of March in St. Petersburg FL. Check the redgreen.com website for regular updates. Should be at least 30 dates by the time it’s all done.
- Headline in Mercury Creek Gazette – 10,000 Flies Invade Mercury Creek. Government to Send In SWAT Team.
- Tourist Attraction Closed – Buster Hadfield’s wife regrets to announce that she has dismantled her Inukshuk made of jelly. The attraction was very popular with raccoons, one of which is being treated for diabetes.
- Have a great November.
Red Green, lodge leader.