· Red’s next tour – I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe - has been re-organized. U.S. Tour in the Spring of 2016, Canadian Tour in the Fall. I’ve already started thinking of things to talk about. More info to come. The How To Do Everything Show is now available for download at the Possum Lodge Store. The Wit & Wisdom Show will be coming soon.
· Red-A-Like Contest ends. Winner will be announced shortly.
· The Possum Lake Seniors Car Rally was a huge success. The participants seemed to the enjoy the format, allowing them to stop every half hour to go to the bathroom and take a back pill.
· Season scripts continue to show up at the store. Season VII got added this month. The remaining six could take a while as they require a fair bit of digging.
· A gang of Possum Lake teenagers were arrested for stealing ATV batteries. None were charged.
· Check out our Member of the Month. Susan Amber Springer. We have quite a collection of characters at the Lodge. I like that.
· Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement printed a story about a special event at McGinty’s Tavern that should have said ‘featuring an appearance by Miss Possum Lake with an open bar’, not ‘an open bra’.
· Seasons VII to XV are continue to be blocked on YouTube but should be fixed any day now. I’ll post it on Facebook and Twitter when they’re back up.
· Local wildlife control officer Ed Frid was called to Moose Thompson’s house after he spotted a seven-foot rattlesnake in his bedroom. On closer investigation, it turned out to be his belt.
· That’s about it for now. Have a good month. I will see you right here at the end of the 31st. Until then keep your stick on the ice.