· My How To Do Everything Tour is still finally ending in October but we’ve added an Ontario date. 10/17 – Newmarket, 10/18 – Perth, 10/19 - North Bay, 10/20 – Parry Sound, 10/21 – Chatham and the final show at the Shipshewana Event Center in Indiana on 10/23. Check redgreen.com for details.
· My next tour will be brand new and coming in 2016. US in the Spring, Canada in the Fall. It’s called I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe. Stay tuned.
· If I survive the tours, I’ll be writing a book about Canadian inventions which will come out in 2017. That’s the year Canada turns 150.
· Happy Birthday to Canada on July 1st. A great place to live but I’m not sure I’d want to visit.
· Happy Birthday to America on July 4th. My home away from home.
· I’ll be attending the final Red Green River Regatta in Fairbanks Alaska on July 26th. I’ll do the next Lodge meeting from there and post pics in the photo gallery.
· Check out our Member of the Month. Don Gardner Jr. from Wisconsin. Seems like a fairly normal guy.
· Hang glider pic in the Photo Gallery. Frightening.
· Stinky Peterson had a very important safety message for all you handymen out there. Stinky wanted you all to know that when doing your own electrical stove repairs, you need to be aware that a stove runs on 220 volts, which means it uses two breakers in the electrical box. Turning off just one of those breakers does not make the stove safe to work on. Even with one breaker off, you can still get a severe electrical shock. We thank Stinky for that advice and wish him a speedy recovery.
· That’s about it for now. Have a good month. I will see you right here on the 31st. Until then keep your stick on the ice.