· Local accountant Stan Templeton has received notice that his current sentence will end in time to once again do everyone’s tax returns.
· A very Special Member of the Month – Charlie Farquharson (Don Harron) in memory of a brilliant, kind, funny man.
· February is Customer Appreciation Month at the Possum Lodge Online Store. Everything is at its lowest price of the year. Sale ends midnight of 02/28. www.redgreenshop.com
· Check out useless inventions from Michael Nichols in Project Reports. Also some new stuff in the Photo Gallery.
· This will happen in March for sure. You can be me. (I know how exciting that must be for you) We’ll post the script for one of my talks next month and ask you to submit your version of it as part of a Red Green lookalike, talkalike and thinkalike contest. In March. For sure.
· Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement would like to thank the many readers who called in and told them about the wrong picture they had printed. It was supposed to be a photo of the Mayor’s wife enjoying a peach cobbler at the County Fair but they mistakenly posted a picture of Elmer Dinken’s prize hog eating a bushel of corn. The paper has apologized but Elmer is still considering legal action.
· Have a great February. I hope the sun shines on your ground hog and that’s not a euphemism. I will see you at the next Lodge Meeting on the 28th. Until then, keep your stick on the ice.