- Our Fall tour starts in October and if you haven't gotten tickets yet, check out www.redgreen.com for details. This is the last gasp of my most recent show.
- The Possum Lake Barber Shop is finally re-opening this week now that the bills have been paid and the pest control company has removed the bodies. They've changed the name to Possum Lake Hairstylist and Salon. The only difference is higher prices which owner Joe Giommota says was necessary to pay for the new sign.
- Make sure to check out our new Member of the Month, Benjamin Styles. Congrats Ben!
- Buster Hadfield would like to announce that his Poetry Reading Night at the local Possum Lake Cafe has been cancelled now that they have a new "No Limerick" rule. To find out what happened to the girl from Nantucket, you will have to contact Buster privately.
- Old Man Sedgwick would like to ask everyone to please stay the hell off his lawn.
- Check out the Lodge tour in the Photo Gallery. Sort of a man cave but without the wall art.
- The Possum Lake Grocery Store is announcing that apparently some gunpowder may have been accidentally mixed in with a few batches of pancake mix that were sold last week. If anyone notices their pancakes are flipping themselves, please return the batch immediately.
That's all for now - have a great August!