· Lost Pet: Junior Singleton was taking is three year-old German Shepherd to the vet to be neutered but as they walked down the hall to the operating room, the dog broke free and took off running. Bystanders believed he was heading for Vegas.
· Red has been approached to be part of the Hanover Raceway 50th Anniversary Celebration on August 15th in Hanover, Ontario, Canada.
· Our local paper The Daily Movement has posted a correction to an article last week reporting a charge of public intoxication against a local member of the clergy. The article should have said ‘the suspect claimed he had five beers, rather than six’. Not ‘rather than sex’.
· Red’s latest book – The Beginner’s Guide to Women (For men who don’t read instructions) is now available in the US at Barnes & Noble and amazon.com and local booksellers. If money is no object, you can even buy it from our online store.
· Public Service Announcement: Due to an extreme low pressure area moving through the Possum Lake area, experts are expecting winds in excess of 100 mph. Ladies should stay indoors and wear slacks only. Men are asked not to be in the wind wearing shorts as the high-pitched whistling makes it hard for the rescue to hear their walkies.
· The Possum Lake Mission has emptied its septic tank and is once again ready to receive donations.
· Due to inclement weather, April has been cancelled. Have a good one.