· We’ve made Phil Passamoni our Member of the Month. It took him so long to collect his Facebook contest prize, we were afraid you’d think he didn’t exist.
· There has been a lot of talk lately about being environmentally sensitive and getting ‘off the grid’. Last month Stinky Peterson went green but it turned out to be a food allergy.
· Look for a new batch of Lodge Member pics in the Photo Gallery.
· More season scripts have been added to the Possum Lodge store as downloadable files. There are three seasons up at this moment and we plan to add another two or three by the middle of December.
· Still working on the complete collection of Campfire Songs (over 200). Ran into a few glitches but we’ll get there.
· We’re having an unusual contest in the new year. We’ll post three scripts – one of just me, one with me and Harold, and one with me and two other characters. Your challenge is to choose the one that suits you best, rehearse it and then record a video of your performance, using your phone or camera or whatever and then send it into us. We’ll narrow it down to five in each category and then let the fans decide. We’ll maybe call it American Idle or The Vice or Who’s Got Spare Time?
· Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement had a misprint in their story about the construction of the new library. It should have said the Mayor and the Head Librarian ‘were seen meeting on the front steps’ rather than ‘were seen mating on the front steps’.
· Have a great December. If you celebrate Christmas, great. If you don’t, celebrate something else. It’s a time for celebration. I will see you at the next Lodge Meeting on New Years Eve. Until then, keep your stick on the ice.