- Moose Thompson is aware that his daughter is not particularly attractive so he sent her to the Possum Lake Charm School. They have taught her to play the tuba so it’s harder to see her.
- Phil Passamoni is the winner of our Facebook contest. We’ve already sent him a check for 500 bucks. His next challenge will be cashing it.
- Because of the Facebook contest, we didn’t do any ticket contests for the mini-tour. I’ve been practicing and am now as good as I get. Be sure to wear your Lodge stuff and get your picture taken with me. All Lodge members on tour get added to our Photo Gallery.
- In case you missed it, here are the dates for the mini-tour. Short but sweet:
Taylor, MI – November 7th
Vergennes, VT – November 9th SOLD OUT
Bangor, ME – November 11th
Derry, NH – November 12th
Pittsfield, MA – November 13th
Frederick, MD – November 14th
Check redgreen.com for details.
- Season scripts continue to get added to the Possum Lodge store. The last two seasons are up. We’ll add one a month. Also watch for the complete collection of Campfire Songs (over 200) coming soon as a downloadable file.
- The Red Green Show was featured on TruTV’s Top Funniest Shows this month.
- Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement had a misprint in their story about the Unitarian church. It should have said ‘They welcome all varieties of religious sects’ rather than ‘religious sex’.’
- Our Member of the Month, Don Chandler, bought almost all of the Possum Lodge tv set. And his wife was there at the time. Now that’s what I call a man. Check it out as well as all the other areas in our online Lodge.
- Have a great November. A month of remembrance and Thanksgiving and Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Better rest up your credit cards. I will see you at the Lodge Meeting at the end of the month. Until then, keep your stick on the ice.
Red Green, lodge leader.