- Lost: Sense of Humour. Last seen at Fisher’s Bar the night before my in-laws arrived. Please return to Junior Singleton. I can be found down in the dumps.
- All charges have been dropped in the case of the topless sunbather walking the beach during last summer’s Boy Scout Jamboree. It turned out to be Moose Thompson. The police have apologized and Moose has been given a free shirt from Shafer’s Tent & Awning.
- Red will be on Canadian tv twice in December. His new How To Do Everything Special will run on The Comedy Network and he’s doing a guest appearance on the Air Farce New Years Special for CBC. Not sure when the Comedy Network show will run but the New Years Special should be sometime around the 31st.
- The owner of the orange house at the south end of town is looking for anyone who can identify the teenagers who ran the snowblower through his pumpkin patch.
- The Ladies Bazaar of Knox Presbyterian would like to correct a typo on their current raffle poster. First prize is a ‘picture of Niagara’, not a ‘pitcher of Viagra’.
- If you like bargains, keep an eye out for the 12 Days of Christmas online store specials coming in early December. Twelve different items go on sale one day at a time. They will all be posted on Facebook.
- For Sale: Singing parrot. If you don’t care for the 99 Bottles of Beer song, this is not the pet for you. Free to good home. Or best offer.
- Congratulations to Buster Hadfield and his wife who just celebrated their 40th anniversary. Buster’s wife describes their marriage as ‘The Eternal Flame’. They never go out.
- Have a great December/Christmas/Hanukkah. Next Online Lodge meeting – New Years Eve.
Red Green, lodge leader.