* Red’s new one man show is in the form of a Lodge meeting. If you’re going, you should wear your fishing vest with the Lodge crest attached so we can spot the true Lodge members. Red will have his on.
* We need somebody to deliver a trophy to Stinky Peterson. Stinky won the prune eating contest at the County Fair last weekend but had to run home immediately after and doesn’t expect to be able to leave the house for another couple of weeks.
* Don’t forget to send in your pictures and projects and Member of the Month suggestions to email@example.com.
* We’d like to congratulate Moose Thompson on his summer job as a counter-weight at the Mercury Creek lift bridge.
* At the next Lodge Meeting we will announce the preliminary stops on the US How To Do Everything Tour coming next Spring.
* An idea sent in by Cam Doty. It was late at night... SHOCK COLLAR ALARM CLOCK- a standard dog shock collar that prevents the dog from barking too loud. attach a wrist-watch to it then strap it to your wrist or ankle or neck, with the sensor facing the alarm clock speaker. When the alarm goes off, your problems waking in the morning are over.
* Have a great August.