- Missing Items: Stinky Peterson absent-mindedly left his car upside down at the bottom of Devil’s Hairpin and when he returned the tires were gone.
- My How To Do Everything Tour is finally ending and we’re not kidding this time. There’ll be four shows in Ontario – Newmarket, North Bay, Parry Sound and Chatham, and the final show at the Shipshewana Event Center in Indiana. Check redgreen.com for details.
- My next tour will be brand new and coming in 2016. US in the Spring, Canada in the Fall. It’s called I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe. Stay tuned.
- Red-A-Like Contest winner was Ken Broughton. Everybody who sent in a video got a prize. Thanks.
- The Red Green River Regatta in Fairbanks Alaska is winding up this year on July 26th. I'll be there to shut it down once and for all.
- If you’re shopping for Fathers Day, check out the Possum Lodge store (redgreenshop.com) We offer a letter to Dad from you and me plus a Fathers Day koozie. Or maybe make Dad a Lodge Member.
- Mystery Solved: Local residents have discovered that the large, smelly thing that’s been lying on the Possum Lake beach for the last month belongs to Jacob Tinsley, a local door-to-door air freshener salesman.
- Check out our Member of the Month. Will Gadaleta from New Jersey. Car guy.
- New pics in the Photo Gallery. Take a look.
- Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement reported incorrectly that the winner of the Fishing Derby was Old Man Sedgwick with a 160 lb. Walleye. That was before the officials noticed that Old Man Sedgwick was standing on the scales for the weigh-in. They told him he did not qualify as a fish even though he is wall-eyed.
- That’s about it for now. Have a good month. I will see you right here on the 30th. Until then keep your stick on the ice.
Red Green, lodge leader.