· Red’s first two one man shows will soon be available for streaming at www.redgreenshop.com where Lodge Members get a 10% discount for life. Red will be doing a show at the Bluegate Theater in Shipshewana Indiana on October 23rd. http://www.riegsecker.com/shipshewana/bluegatetheater/schedule/index.php?artist=#427
· Stinky Peterson’s wife called the Sheriff’s office to report Stinky as a missing person but by the time she got through describing him, she decided to drop the charges.
· Red-A-Like Contest is on now. Check Project Reports Tab for details. We’ve also posted a couple of entries to show you how low the bar is.
· Tour plans have changed. Canada in the Fall of 2016. U.S. in the Spring of 2017. Still called – I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe. Stay tuned.
· For Sale: Junior Singleton and his wife had a heated argument over the weekend and as a result they have a 96-piece China seat for sale. It was originally a 24-piece set. Some assembly required.
· Check out our Member of the Month. Just a guy but who isn’t? Take a look around. Drop us a line when you get a chance. firstname.lastname@example.org Ask a question. Get some advice. Tell us what you’re doing. Send us some pics. You can’t bore us.
· Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement ran the wrong picture on the front page last Saturday. It was during our annual Spring Parade and was supposed to be picture of the Mayor’s wife marching towards the camera but was instead a picture of the Mayor’s horse walking away from it. The caption ‘ The Mayor’s wife brings the first breath of Spring’ was unfortunate.
· We’re making progress with the blocking of Seasons VII to XV on YouTube. They tell us it will be resolved by the end of April.
· The end of April will be our next meeting. Rest up. Have good April. Talk to you on the 30th. Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Feels weird to say that… Until then keep your stick on the ice.