· Stinky Peterson’s wife is forcing him to wear blinders now that she suspects he’s seeing someone on the side.
· Red-A-Like Contest starts now. Check Project Reports Tab for details.
· Preliminary plans are in place for a brand new Red Green Tour in 2016. U.S. in the Spring or Fall, Canada in the Fall of 2016 or Spring of 2017. Working title – I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe. Stay tuned.
· Lost Item: Junior Singleton lost a dark green smoking jacket at the Legion Formal last Saturday night and is hoping someone will return it as soon as it stops smoking.
· We have a new policy for choosing Members of the Month. We’re just going to pick members from the ranks and appoint them for no particular reason. We have realized that rewarding people based on merit is contrary to everything Possum Lodge stands for.
· Correction: Our local newspaper The Daily Movement printed a story about a wild party at McGinty’s Tavern where ‘shots were fired and the shooters were jailed’. The copy should have said ‘shots were fired back and the shooters were jello’.
· Seasons VII to XV are still being blocked on YouTube because of a contract obligation but they’re telling us the problem will be resolved byt the end of the month. Will let you know at the next Lodge meeting.
· Speaking of which, that’s about it for March. Send us your pictures and stories. Take some time and look around. We never close. I will see you right here at the end of the month. Until then keep your stick on the ice.