· Beware the I’ds of March:
- I’d rather be fishing
- I’d rather be Polish
- I’d rather be hammered
- I’d rather be naked
· Haynes Manual folks looking to add Red’s handyman clips to their website.
· Our local paper The Daily Movement has posted a correction to an article last week about Sgt. Derek Morrison. They originally called him ‘a defective on the police force’ but are now saying that should have read ‘a detective on the police farce’.
· For Sale: After a year of recurring head injuries, Stinky Peterson is selling either his ceiling fan or his pogo stick.
· Public Service Announcement: Uncle Bobby’s All U Can Eat Prune Bar has added seventeen restrooms.
· Local explosives enthusiast Edgar K.B. Montrose is now in the moving business. If you have a house or outbuilding or tree or rock or abandoned vehicle that you’d like moved or tipped over or blown to Kingdom come, Edgar’s your man. Very inexpensive, Edgar’s prices are always smaller than his charges. If you’re interested, give him a shout - he’s hard of hearing. He’s in the area – where there’s smoke, there’s Edgar.
· Enjoy the first day of Spring. See you at the end of the month.