Vegetarians were dealt a blow last week when a national study revealed that no convicts on death row have ever requested their last meal to be chick peas and hummus.
Red will be taking his new one man show on the road in the U.S. this Spring. The 32 city tour starts March 26th in St. Pete’s Florida and ends May 15th in Anchorage Alaska. He will also be r[omoting his new book – A Beginner’s Guide to Women (For men who don’t read instructions)
· A couple of more corrections from our local paper, The Daily Movement – high school student Ned Baker is ‘16’ not ‘61’, and he spent last summer studying the ‘Netherlands’ not the ‘nether regions’.
· In a recent survey conducted by the S.P.C.A. it was shown that a dog is man’s best friend because it doesn’t talk.
· Some PBS stations will be running Red’s Wit & Wisdom One Man Show as a Pledge Special in March. They’re trying to raise enough money to keep the series on the air. Won’t take much. The Comedy Network has decided to keep it going in Canada.
· Red has been asked to write a children’s book. Working title is How To Train Your Adult. It’s at least a year away.
· Junior Singleton’s truck was stolen last month and Stinky Peterson has come forward as a witness. He can’t identify the thief but he wrote down the license plate number.
· Stay warm. Have a great February.