- Member of the Month is up. Make sure to go check out Bob Conroy from Ontario. We're all pullin for ya, Bob.
1 And for all you gearheads out there, check out Twitter for @chargermiles007. Weird but cool.
- A transgender shocker at the Lodge. Buster Hadfield found out that his father used to be a man.
- My new book "Red Green's Woulda Coulda Shoulda Guide to Canadian Inventions" is on sale at bookstores in Canada. Ask your wife where they are. And online in America. Check redgreen.com for details. If reading is an issue, you can also purchase it as an audiobook from www.audible.ca
- Possum Lake Church would like to announce they are collecting money for their annual outdoor Christmas Carol Choir. The pastor says if they raise more than $1,000, the choir promises not to perform this year.
- Keep your eyes on www.redgreenshop.com for the 12 Days of Christmas sale, starting December 4th.
- The Port Asbestos Amateur Acting Company is planning to perform the "Birth of Jesus" story in late December right here in Possum Lake. They are asking local residents if anyone has a place for them to stay. Apparently there is no room at the inn.
- Have a great December and we will see you in the New Year.
Keep Your Stick on the Ice